Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Optimism

In the dark night...
I sit under the star-crowded sky.
the moon smirks at me,
as I sit all alone in the cool breeze,
the breeze teases me,
as I sit alone without the warmth of love,
the waves frighten me,
as I sit along with my fear.

The next night...
I sit under the star-studded sky.
the moon smiles at me,
as I sit along with my happiness in the cold breeze,
the breeze embraces me,
as I sit with love for myself,
the waves inspire me,
as I sit along with my courage.

The next dawn...

the blaring clock woke me up...
singing,
the tasteless breakfast teased...
my taste buds,
the congested traffic taught me...
to be patient,
my boring life turned...
a fun ride...


Happiness filled every moment,
hope rushed into every sorrow,
challenge replaced all impossibility,
patience took on anger
as optimism i brought inti me,
life smiled back at me,
as pessimism i threw out
life became all beautiful...

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger yossarain said...

Is this supposed to be perceived as a three-day-saga or a reflection of past,present and future??

Frankly I never thought I would enjoy reading poetry till your posts came by. Great job!!! but please don't take long breaks...(ok..i know...)

May I suggest you to take up a poem with a comic or mystic touch as I see sense a feel of melancholy and sadness attached so far..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home